What Type of Doctor Should I See About Short Term Memory Loss?


What doctor should I see if I feel that my short term memory is decreasing?


You should start your line of inquiry with your primary care physician to assess whether your symptoms are due to normal aging or not. Everyone forgets things from time to time, and your physician can provide a more thorough assessment of what is considered normal aging.
[Read more…]